Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below.
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos.
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu

Cannabis

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Natz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 pm

no, Jakesteel

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by JakeSteel on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Justice Monkey wrote:
kareljanis wrote:u can never be satifisied, can you?

me?

No. Me. Wink
avatar
JakeSteel
Territory Master
Territory Master

Posts : 346
Age : 22
Location : Lolwut?
User Points : 277
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Justice Monkey on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:41 pm

is this your "sarcasm"? =D
avatar
Justice Monkey
Scout
Scout

Posts : 183
User Points : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by JakeSteel on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:42 pm

No, He actually meant me.

Attributed by two people posting that.
avatar
JakeSteel
Territory Master
Territory Master

Posts : 346
Age : 22
Location : Lolwut?
User Points : 277
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Natz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:42 pm

You never know whether he is sarcastic or when he is serious because he blows at being sarcastic and joking

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Justice Monkey on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 pm

haha I know

we were kind of relating tobacco and cannabis...that's why we brought it up Jake.
avatar
Justice Monkey
Scout
Scout

Posts : 183
User Points : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by JakeSteel on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Nazar wrote:You never know whether he is sarcastic or when he is serious because he blows at being sarcastic and joking

Lol, flame much?

Yet ANOTHER reason why YOU blow at being Admin. Wink

Bu I'm not here to start a flame war with some little kid who thinks he's tough because he's an Admin.

So, any reason why cannibas should stay illegal?


Last edited by JakeSteel on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
JakeSteel
Territory Master
Territory Master

Posts : 346
Age : 22
Location : Lolwut?
User Points : 277
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Natz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:13 pm

But you are really starting to get on ALOT of peoples nerves, you always whine about something, now lets get back to topic

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by kareljanis on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 pm

JakeSteel wrote:
Nazar wrote:You never know whether he is sarcastic or when he is serious because he blows at being sarcastic and joking

Lol, flame much?

Yet ANOTHER reason why YOU blow at being Admin. Wink

Bu I'm not here to start a flame war with some little kid who thinks he's tough because he's an Admin.

So, any reason why cannibas should stay illegal?

Ive already given u like 6, not the best, but theyre reasons
avatar
kareljanis
Gold Minor
Gold Minor

Posts : 398
Location : Asgard, in Odin's great hall of Valhalla
User Points : 291
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Rikazu on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:13 pm

JakeSteel wrote:
Nazar wrote:You never know whether he is sarcastic or when he is serious because he blows at being sarcastic and joking

Lol, flame much?

Yet ANOTHER reason why YOU blow at being Admin. Wink

Bu I'm not here to start a flame war with some little kid who thinks he's tough because he's an Admin.

Lol Jake, you really are speaking the truth right there. Nazar his "Whines" are just complaints. He always speaks the truth, as of what I know of. o_o

Tobacco should be banned.. I hate the smell and hate the fact my brother and mom used to smoke. Tobacco also affects your body negatively, and it just sucks and needs to be a goner. =D
avatar
Rikazu
Scout
Scout

Posts : 179
Age : 21
Location : A place where miracles never happen
User Points : 38
My Mood :

View user profile http://www.myninjakiwi.com/view_user/Dakfire

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Natz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 pm

JakeSteel wrote:
Nazar wrote:You never know whether he is sarcastic or when he is serious because he blows at being sarcastic and joking

Lol, flame much?

Yet ANOTHER reason why YOU blow at being Admin. Wink

Bu I'm not here to start a flame war with some little kid who thinks he's tough because he's an Admin.

So, any reason why cannibas should stay illegal?

I am 16 jake, how old are you? 10, 11?
And you are the one that is jealous. I read the thread about what sau wrote about you and everything he said about you is true. You are the one that starts bitc*ing about everything so i wouldnt be talking. and remember that day I tried to apologized if i was mean or anything? you didnt even pay attention. I am an easy going guy most of the time, but kids like you really piss me off. Sorry Jyo, i had to say this




Anyways: in health class a couple of years ago we watched a video of the looks of people who use tobacco. if you used it for like 10 years and were 20, you would look almost 40 in the face, so i think it should be banned




Lol Jake, you really are speaking the truth right there. Nazar his
"Whines" are just complaints. He always speaks the truth, as of what I
know of. o_o

And what do you exactly mean by this dak?

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by JakeSteel on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 pm

I highly dount you are 16 when you still censor "bitching".

Along with that, you can barely spell and you really aren't good at using grammar properly.

I'm 14. How wou;d an 11 year old know about cannabis?

Logic is your freind.
avatar
JakeSteel
Territory Master
Territory Master

Posts : 346
Age : 22
Location : Lolwut?
User Points : 277
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Natz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:43 pm

JakeSteel wrote:I highly dount you are 16 when you still censor "bitching".

Along with that, you can barely spell and you really aren't good at using grammar properly.

I'm 14. How wou;d an 11 year old know about cannabis?

Logic is your freind.
LOL! Grammar you say? eh? Look at yourself Very Happy Razz
And i don't really care about grammar, as long as i can understand what i am saying then its all good Wink

Maybe if i put a *, maybe that's not considered FLAMING to you because everything is flaming to you

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by JakeSteel on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:47 pm

No, It's only flaming to me when someone is actually flaming.

As for my sig, no, "Guy" did not write that.

Can we get back on topic now?
avatar
JakeSteel
Territory Master
Territory Master

Posts : 346
Age : 22
Location : Lolwut?
User Points : 277
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Natz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 pm

OK, lets get back to topic, i don't want to argue anymore, its really getting annoying now

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by kareljanis on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 pm

maybe u 2 should start a flame thread
avatar
kareljanis
Gold Minor
Gold Minor

Posts : 398
Location : Asgard, in Odin's great hall of Valhalla
User Points : 291
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Blink182rocks on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 am

I believe the marijuana should be legalized. I have personally smoked it a few times. Marijuana is less harmful the cigarettes and alcohol. There has never been a death recorded from smoking the herb, yet there has been a ton from alcohol. You say that the smoke is harmful and that's a reason it should be banned. There is a device called a vaporizer that filters out all the irritating, toxic, and carcinogenic by-products. Marijuana has possible medical benefits as well. There have been numerous studies showing it can help cancer patients. Another reason is it's expensive to go after all the people using marijuana. Instead of wasting resources on catching people using it, why not legalize it and charge a tax on it. Marijuana is basically the top "cash crop" in America. Imagine all the money the government could make from this instead of wasting it on stupid shit, such as catching an user. Honestly, it's nature how could you make nature illegal? Marijuana is not addictive at all as well.
avatar
Blink182rocks
Babelfish
Babelfish

Posts : 36
Age : 22
User Points : 38
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum