Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below.
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos.
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu

Beliefs or ideas?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Hmm, Lucifer... Why would you believe such a thing Son Of Gaia?
I mean, why would you worship such a figure like the devil, he is a symbol of evilness and such

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Noble on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Master Noob wrote:..
The coins, statues, carvings, sculptures, mosaics, ya know.

And, why do you think I am a believer of Lucifer ?


I'd like to see what you are talking about. Razz

Still didn't tell me why ?
Is that because you have those CHILFS in your mind too much ? xD

_________________
____~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~____
-·=»‡«=·--·=»‡«=·-ÑøØß-·=»‡«=·--·=»‡«=·-
____~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~____
- опановувати - ÑøØß -

I love you, Guest.



Click on it !

Noble
Nuke Commander
Nuke Commander

Posts : 1244
Age : 107
Location : Dubba ju tee eff. Arr ju tri'nig to stak meh ?
User Points : 1409
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Master Noob wrote:


"The only possible way a man can exist is from birth by a woman..." - Then how did that Chinese guy become pregnant ? And, that he might have a baby ?


Sorry but that is a really noobish argument LOL

Very Happy
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Master Noob wrote:
Master Noob wrote:..
The coins, statues, carvings, sculptures, mosaics, ya know.

And, why do you think I am a believer of Lucifer ?


I'd like to see what you are talking about. Razz

Still didn't tell me why ?
Is that because you have those CHILFS in your mind too much ? xD

You referenced Greek Gods in your reply to the debate in general saying thats why you were siding with Radar.

So, I indirectly asked what your thoughts were on Lucifer, I asked if you believed him to be a being of evil, not if you believed him at all...
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Noble on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Son of Gaia wrote:
Master Noob wrote:


"The only possible way a man can exist is from birth by a woman..." - Then how did that Chinese guy become pregnant ? And, that he might have a baby ?


Sorry but that is a really noobish argument LOL

Very Happy

Yea, it sorta is.


"So, I indirectly asked what
your thoughts were on Lucifer, I asked if you believed him to be a
being of evil, not if you believed him at all..." - I don't believe him at all being evil, or good.
He was kinda both, knowing that he was god of other things, but then was classified as a Satan's - follower, I guess.. ?

_________________
____~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~____
-·=»‡«=·--·=»‡«=·-ÑøØß-·=»‡«=·--·=»‡«=·-
____~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~°l||l°~ZººZ~____
- опановувати - ÑøØß -

I love you, Guest.



Click on it !

Noble
Nuke Commander
Nuke Commander

Posts : 1244
Age : 107
Location : Dubba ju tee eff. Arr ju tri'nig to stak meh ?
User Points : 1409
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Son of Gaia wrote:The only possible way a man can exist is from birth by a woman...

Other religions would say god created man and woman, not woman from the man... that is basically saying man came first, man is more important, you even claimed god made the woman for the man, like a woman has no other place in the world except at a mans side.

This is what the Bible is telling us. Why? Purely because of the time it was written.

Now, you said earlier that man was far from perfect. So, how can you protest that the men who wrote the bible were?

In the beginning, God made the woman from the man. Going forward, the woman gives birth to the man. In the Bible, men were alive first, but they do not "come first" in "life." God created them to be partners.

Also, what does being perfect have to do with the men that wrote the Bible. It is known, and admitted by those themselves, that they were sinners. It doesn't mean they can't write history.

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

Posts : 269
Age : 26
Location : Under the radar...
User Points : 179
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Yeah this whole argument is running off course now, I believe all life is equal, and I believe the bible is flawed, so is Christianity.

I gave what I thought to be evidence (Earth logic and common sense), he quoted directly from the bible.

I started this thread cos I said I'd contribute something last night, and this topic never fails to get some action Very Happy

lol

I hope I am welcome here?

Smile
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Right, my friend sent me this, and as I was skimming through. I realized just how stupid Christians are, well at the least the ones debating in this forum. Just to start with ONE of the many things that made me rage, 'Animals are made for humans, thats why Jesus was a human, we are above everything bla bla fucking bla' for a start, if Jesus being human, puts him above everyone else, does that mean because he was male, that makes males far more important than females?
Secondly, humans were never meant to eat meat, thats why for our digestive systems to handle it, we have to cook it. BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MEANT TO EAT IT. Don't see a fucking lion frying a beef burger do you.....
avatar
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

Posts : 31
User Points : 31
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 pm

1 question: Do you worship the devil?

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Radar30 wrote:

In the beginning, God made the woman from the man. Going forward, the woman gives birth to the man. In the Bible, men were alive first, but they do not "come first" in "life." God created them to be partners.

Sorry, I am not going to waste any more energy responding to contradictory texts.

Well you did answer, you say?

Another contradiction then...

Something you should be more than used to.
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Nazar wrote:1 question: Do you worship the devil?

Which one?

There are supposedly about 50 devils ...

And no, I worship nature and Gaia

Very Happy
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:10 pm

No, far from it, I believe in spirituality. I believe everyone is equal. If that makes me a Devil worshiper, well, I'd rather be that than a christian any day thanks.
avatar
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

Posts : 31
User Points : 31
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Radar30 wrote:

Also, what does being perfect have to do with the men that wrote the Bible. It is known, and admitted by those themselves, that they were sinners. It doesn't mean they can't write history.

It certainly poses questions towards the credibility of this history, and whether evil doers shouldve been writing such works as the bible in the first place...
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Chinese Whispers anyone?
avatar
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

Posts : 31
User Points : 31
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Ok, thanks

So you believe in the Big Bang? I really don't know much about spirituality, sorry

_________________



avatar
Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Posts : 525
Location : ( . )( . )
User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

I never said animals were made for humans is what I strongly belive, I said it is written that God made Adam, saw that he was along, and made him a companion. Secondly, don't take offense to a dabate jsut because you are female.. I never said anything to make you think I was arguing against females. Third, the Jesus being human was a "side argument" just thrown in, it's not my argument, I just included it with the real reason, which is humans have souls, animals do not. Souls are saved. And I am sorry if you feel that there is a "doggy heaven" but despite what cartoon movies say, all dogs do not go to heaven. Furthermore, can you tell where it says that you are onjly meant to eat meat if you don't have to cook it. Did I miss this somewhere. Why the hell do you think humans discovered fire?? That's right, to do things like cook. To say animal are equal to humans is ridiculous. I love animals. But to be truly equal you have to look at it like this: If you had to, which would you rather kill, a person or a bug?-- the answer better be the bug or you are one crazy lady. So where animals may be mistreated sometimes (which, by the way, I do agree with, they are mistreated), they are in no way equal to human beings. The end.

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

Posts : 269
Age : 26
Location : Under the radar...
User Points : 179
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Boxman on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Wow.. these religous forums.. have are begining to become popular : /

_________________
avatar
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 1033
Location : Like a boss.
User Points : 1396
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Nazar wrote:Ok, thanks

So you believe in the Big Bang? I really don't know much about spirituality, sorry

I interpret it as the search for understanding the true nature of existence, consciousness, self realization as a spirit in a body - opposed to just being a body - and existences outside our own.
I can imagine spirituality being interpreted in different ways, which could be what the very essence of spirituality is, looking to yourself for answers about the the unknown.

A few sources of reference:

What is Spirituality?

What is Spirituality?

Wikipedia Definition
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Son of Gaia wrote:
Radar30 wrote:

In the beginning, God made the woman from the man. Going forward, the woman gives birth to the man. In the Bible, men were alive first, but they do not "come first" in "life." God created them to be partners.

Sorry, I am not going to waste any more energy responding to contradictory texts.

Well you did answer, you say?

Another contradiction then...

Something you should be more than used to.

Not a contradiction, if you knew how to read. It means that the first was a man. Then a woman. God made both of these. Going forward, the man and woman make them. Not that hard to understand, you are stretching to prove me wrong now.

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

Posts : 269
Age : 26
Location : Under the radar...
User Points : 179
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Sorry, RADAR, didn't realize ONE couple could populate the whole world....fuck, me and Son of Gaia might just start popping babies out soon, populate the world..... take over....write a bull shit book, sell it to millions, become millionaires, JUST BECAUSE WE SAY IT'S TRUE IT MUST BE.
avatar
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

Posts : 31
User Points : 31
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Son of Gaia wrote:
Radar30 wrote:

Also, what does being perfect have to do with the men that wrote the Bible. It is known, and admitted by those themselves, that they were sinners. It doesn't mean they can't write history.

It certainly poses questions towards the credibility of this history, and whether evil doers shouldve been writing such works as the bible in the first place...

Nobody is perfect. Who wrote your belief system??

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

Posts : 269
Age : 26
Location : Under the radar...
User Points : 179
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:19 pm

Oh, and on the subject of a 'doggy heaven' please don't talk to me like a child. There is no need to belittle people, just to try and make yourself seem more important. Although this does seem the act that most christians take on, as they never really have any valid arguments other than THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS US.
But no, I do not believe in a 'doggy heaven' I do not believe in any heaven, heaven is what you make it, when you die, your spirits become free from their human life forms. The same goes for animals.
avatar
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

Posts : 31
User Points : 31
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Noone knows EXACTLY how accurate the Bible is. i am simply stating pieces of Christianity. You aren't stating much about the history of your beliefs, just that they are there. It's like you made up your own beliefs and are just hoping that you are right. I prefer not to die hoping that everything I lived for may be right. I haven't heard you come up with anything remotely clever besides elementary banter. That, and you getting mad at me for rebutting you with a angry tone, even thought you were the first to start off angry.. Says a lot about your beliefs that you would drop the F bomb in a religious debate. Good work.

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

Posts : 269
Age : 26
Location : Under the radar...
User Points : 179
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Radar30 wrote:I never said animals were made for humans is what I strongly belive, I said it is written that God made Adam, saw that he was along, and made him a companion. Secondly, don't take offense to a dabate jsut because you are female.. I never said anything to make you think I was arguing against females. Third, the Jesus being human was a "side argument" just thrown in, it's not my argument, I just included it with the real reason, which is humans have souls, animals do not. Souls are saved. And I am sorry if you feel that there is a "doggy heaven" but despite what cartoon movies say, all dogs do not go to heaven. Furthermore, can you tell where it says that you are onjly meant to eat meat if you don't have to cook it. Did I miss this somewhere. Why the hell do you think humans discovered fire?? That's right, to do things like cook. To say animal are equal to humans is ridiculous. I love animals. But to be truly equal you have to look at it like this: If you had to, which would you rather kill, a person or a bug?-- the answer better be the bug or you are one crazy lady. So where animals may be mistreated sometimes (which, by the way, I do agree with, they are mistreated), they are in no way equal to human beings. The end.

Can this person be an ignorant Christian?

do you know that the Hindu's believe in karma and that every soul is reincarnated and depending on the life and the way a person was, they could come back as anything, even a dung beetle.

Pagans believe that if you have a pet, or an animal friend, when that animal friend dies, it waits for you in the spirit world, so when the pagan dies, its there to guide him.

Aside from Christianity, what other religions feel the way you do about animals?

Aside from Catholicism maybe...

Sorry about the answer to your question above, just belittlement and hypocrisy at the expense of innocent life kinda makes me angry...
avatar
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

Posts : 69
User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Yes that is what they believe. But this is a Christianity debate, so I am bringing up what Christians believe.

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

Posts : 269
Age : 26
Location : Under the radar...
User Points : 179
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum