Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below.
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos.
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu

Beliefs or ideas?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Beliefs or ideas?

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Radar30 wrote:

Not a contradiction, if you knew how to read. It means that the first was a man. Then a woman. God made both of these. Going forward, the man and woman make them. Not that hard to understand, you are stretching to prove me wrong now.

So, if god created man, with the intent to make more men, how did he expect the race of men to continue?

You said he created women after because the man was alone after all...

you'd think if god was all knowing he'd have been wise enough to make them both at the same time the silly tit...

Honestly, my neighbours cat has more intelligence...
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

User Points : 85
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm

So yeah, do you have any proof of your religion? We got
the bible, and i am not exactly sure what you have to prove
anything

Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

User Points : 433
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Radar30 wrote:Noone knows EXACTLY how accurate the Bible is. i am simply stating pieces of Christianity. You aren't stating much about the history of your beliefs, just that they are there. It's like you made up your own beliefs and are just hoping that you are right. I prefer not to die hoping that everything I lived for may be right. I haven't heard you come up with anything remotely clever besides elementary banter. That, and you getting mad at me for rebutting you with a angry tone, even thought you were the first to start off angry.. Says a lot about your beliefs that you would drop the F bomb in a religious debate. Good work.

THE F BOMB, powwwww. Almost as dangerous as a nuclear bomb with a christian.....
I have faith, to do the right thing. I made up my own beliefs? And what exactly is the bible? Nothing more than a racist, homophobic, sexist story book.
So if making up my own religion means equality, and peace, then I am very happy to make up my own religion thanks. No one with any self respect, would worship something that is meant to be a GUIDE so deeply as you. To argue that we came from TWO people is a joke for a start, science has proven otherwise, when will you all just admit that? You prefer not to die hoping everything you live for to be right? But isn't christianity based on blind faith? There is no real evidence for any of it. So you my dear, are doing exactly the same as I, difference is, mine harms no one. Yours is just a pain in the fucking arse
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

User Points : 31
My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:30 pm

God didn't originally make Adam with the intent to create a population of men.. It wasn't until He noticed Adam was lonely that He wanted to make him a companion. IF God wanted them at the same time, I think He would have been more than capable of doing do. And comparing God to your neighbors cat may be a stretch.

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

User Points : 179
My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:33 pm

A stretch for your so called god maybe. YOUR god is nothing but a hypocrite, the whole bible contradicts itself, therefore his beliefs.
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Girl_Anachronism wrote:
Radar30 wrote:Noone knows EXACTLY how accurate the Bible is. i am simply stating pieces of Christianity. You aren't stating much about the history of your beliefs, just that they are there. It's like you made up your own beliefs and are just hoping that you are right. I prefer not to die hoping that everything I lived for may be right. I haven't heard you come up with anything remotely clever besides elementary banter. That, and you getting mad at me for rebutting you with a angry tone, even thought you were the first to start off angry.. Says a lot about your beliefs that you would drop the F bomb in a religious debate. Good work.

THE F BOMB, powwwww. Almost as dangerous as a nuclear bomb with a christian.....
I have faith, to do the right thing. I made up my own beliefs? And what exactly is the bible? Nothing more than a racist, homophobic, sexist story book.
So if making up my own religion means equality, and peace, then I am very happy to make up my own religion thanks. No one with any self respect, would worship something that is meant to be a GUIDE so deeply as you. To argue that we came from TWO people is a joke for a start, science has proven otherwise, when will you all just admit that? You prefer not to die hoping everything you live for to be right? But isn't christianity based on blind faith? There is no real evidence for any of it. So you my dear, are doing exactly the same as I, difference is, mine harms no one. Yours is just a pain in the fucking arse

The Bible is more evidence than you have shown us. All you have is, "I like peace, I like equality." You should start a religion with that, I am sure you would have a lot of followers. When we die, we become ghosts with the animals/. Unless we are bad, in which case, we may come back as sloths... are you kidding me with this?

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Nazar wrote:So yeah, do you have any proof of your religion? We got
the bible, and i am not exactly sure what you have to prove
anything

The point is, you've based your whole belief structure around a book that Radar has said a couple of times now isn't necessarily written perfectly, it was wrote by sinners, and he also says nobody really knows how accurate it is.

I on the other hand have researched into a more than 1 religion and also held my own beliefs towards life.

We don't need a book to guide us, we're fully capable of making the right decisions without one.

This thread really wasn't supposed to become so heated, I'm sorry about that.

Sad

And we do tend to look to ourselves for guidance, because at the end of the day, we must be able to learn for ourselves.
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Radar30 wrote:God didn't originally make Adam with the intent to create a population of men.. It wasn't until He noticed Adam was lonely that He wanted to make him a companion. IF God wanted them at the same time, I think He would have been more than capable of doing do. And comparing God to your neighbors cat may be a stretch.

So why did God create a man first and not a woman?

Just asking...
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:38 pm

No no, are YOU kidding me with your bible shit? Seriously man, save yourself A LOT of trouble and shove your beloved bible up your arse.
My religion is spirituality, means equality, everything is made up of a soul, your soul can't 'die' , it is just released into the spirt world. And yes, with the animals. Why is it SO awful and SO stupid to think that we can share the same spirt an animal has? Bad are trapped, hence poltergeists, and they aren't always 'bad' just lost souls. There is FAR more evidence for what I believe in compared to your precious little story book
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Would you like a world with only men?

EDIT: No need to censor cuss words, i think most of us could handle it

Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:39 pm

*spirit
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Radar30 wrote:

The Bible is more evidence than you have shown us. All you have is, "I like peace, I like equality." You should start a religion with that, I am sure you would have a lot of followers. When we die, we become ghosts with the animals/. Unless we are bad, in which case, we may come back as sloths... are you kidding me with this?

Sorry, i can't help but quote other religions in my replies, just as you quote from the bible.

And for the record, Paganism is already a religion...

And what is wrong with peace and equality?
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm not heated no worries, I just respond with heat if someone gears heat toward me. But I ain't mad at ya'll for having differing beliefs. This is just a debate. The Bible isn't just some book written by sinners. It is more than that. If you would research more you would see that it is actually really well documented. Not that you have to believe it, just that you would see why it is a spiritual book. Bottom line, I belive in God and that Jesus was the son of God. Not saying the Bible is completely accurate, but it does serve as a helping hand to those who choose to use it.

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:41 pm

Apparently everything Son of Gaia, we should all be racist, homophobic, sexist, hypocrites according to these select few of stupid christians....
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Son of Gaia wrote:
Radar30 wrote:

Sorry, i can't help but quote other religions in my replies, just as you quote from the bible.

And for the record, Paganism is already a religion...

And what is wrong with peace and equality?

nothing is wrong with peace and equality, I like them too.. but there are religions that preach those. all I was saying is that she keeps saying what she thinks is right, but never tells of her own religion...

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Imagine how peaceful the world would be if everyone believed in the bible. The 10 commandments for example, if the whole world believed in that, there would be no wars ( 13 You shall not kill )
There would be no rape ( 14 You shall not commit adultery. )
There would be no hatred to other people
There would be no robbery or stealing ( 15 You shall not steal. )
It goes on forever...

If you are looking for peace, then i don't know what you guys would do to make that happen

Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Gaia on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Radar30 wrote:I'm not heated no worries, I just respond with heat if someone gears heat toward me. But I ain't mad at ya'll for having differing beliefs. This is just a debate. The Bible isn't just some book written by sinners. It is more than that. If you would research more you would see that it is actually really well documented. Not that you have to believe it, just that you would see why it is a spiritual book. Bottom line, I belive in God and that Jesus was the son of God. Not saying the Bible is completely accurate, but it does serve as a helping hand to those who choose to use it.

Shall we just agree to disagree then?

Religious debates are so much fun lol
Son of Gaia
Sunshine
Sunshine

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Just did for a start. SHE has a name. It is very rude to talk of a person like that! And christians are supposed to have manners....
The Bible doesn't preach peace and equality though does it? It basically says to burn anyone who doesn't believe in it.... anyone who isn't christian..... anyone that is gay.... BUT then it says to love thy neighbor! OH WHAT A TWISTED CAN OF WORMS THIS CAN HAS OPENED
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Girl_Anachronism wrote:Apparently everything Son of Gaia, we should all be racist, homophobic, sexist, hypocrites according to these select few of stupid christians....

A lot of Christians are hypocrites, saying one thing and doing another.. I'm not saying some Christians aren't perfect.. but for the record.. WE are not recist, nor sexxist, and the only ones that are homophobic are the extreme Christians that take everything way too far..you calling Christians racists without backing it up is hardly a debate, that is just you defaming Christianity just because you want to

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:47 pm

You sound like an extremist to me.... You seem to follow the bible right down to the last word, so yes. I am debating you are a hypocrite and an idiot.
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar30 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Girl_Anachronism wrote:Just did for a start. SHE has a name. It is very rude to talk of a person like that! And christians are supposed to have manners....
The Bible doesn't preach peace and equality though does it? It basically says to burn anyone who doesn't believe in it.... anyone who isn't christian..... anyone that is gay.... BUT then it says to love thy neighbor! OH WHAT A TWISTED CAN OF WORMS THIS CAN HAS OPENED

I apologize for not using your name, I just didn;t wanna type out Girl_Anachronism.. what shall we call you for future reference..

Radar30
Immaculate Penguin
Immaculate Penguin

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok, so what are you going to do to make the world more peaceful. I don't see any plan you guys have brought up

Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Nazar wrote:Imagine how peaceful the world would be if everyone believed in the bible. The 10 commandments for example, if the whole world believed in that, there would be no wars ( 13 You shall not kill )
There would be no rape ( 14 You shall not commit adultery. )
There would be no hatred to other people
There would be no robbery or stealing ( 15 You shall not steal. )
It goes on forever...

If you are looking for peace, then i don't know what you guys would do to make that happen
Hardly, it promotes racial and homophobic hatred. That is hardly something I wish to follow. OH AND WE ARE MEANT TO BE SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYTHING, AND EVERYONE ELSE.
Sounds like a great religion to me....
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Nazar wrote:Ok, so what are you going to do to make the world more peaceful. I don't see any plans you guys have brought up

Natz
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

My Mood :
Extra Ranks :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl_Anachronism on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Sam. I'm not saying there is a set plan, there is no set plan for anything. All I'm saying is everything and everyone should be allowed to live on this earth with equal rights. And when there are so many different religions that allow this, why follow one that is so outdated and cold?
Girl_Anachronism
Babelfish
Babelfish

My Mood :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next