Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Pictur19

the last person to post here, wins

+6
Natz
Noble
shikadi
Johnywilko
Boxman
fleamailman
10 posters

:: Garbage :: Trash Bin

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Empty Re: the last person to post here, wins

Post by fleamailman Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am

("...then I will post for you VS, something about my heart perhaps..." ventured the goblin offering this post, adding "...I liked that picture very much...")

the goblin's heart was like a plant that gets broken in two and flung to the ground, "...two hearts will grow back..." he promised, in fact, he didn't know how many hearts he had by now and he didn't regret having his heart broken, only he regretted not having his heart broken more often

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 864028jdnu80arc5
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 256
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Inspired
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Rank_banned

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Empty Re: the last person to post here, wins

Post by Boxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 am

Lol This isn't helping because we can't mod it . and do you post on any other forums ?
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1396
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Mudkip14
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Rank_gmteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Boxman wrote:Me neither . :-( . But i'll most likely get de-moded, then upgrade to a global mod Very Happy .

LAWL.
xD

Noble
Nuke Commander
Nuke Commander

User Points : 1409
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Boxman wrote:Lol This isn't helping because we can't mod it . and do you post on any other forums ?

the goblin remembered being asked this before, perhaps many times by now, "...simply, I am over fifty or more active "last post" threads, in the short period that I have started writing this text 2 notifications have arrived. and by the time I have finished this text, adding a picture that is, a few more will be there to answer, it takes me anything from 10 minutes up to about an hour to make one just one post as I refuse to tag a thread, oh, and then there is the time it takes to find the right picture which is not easy because I don't know where that picture is and often have no choice but to choose the one that seems to fit best, then, and only then, if everything is right in my appraisal I post the piece to a site making sure that I have kept a copy for the next time something like it is needed, meaning that, unlike someone who could post to many threads on one site, I just can't believe me, this pace is tough but it is very rewarding, and I would have stopped way back if I wasn't on a "journey to self here..." explained the goblin wishing well as always, then asking "...and why do you post then..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 FirstPeopleNative-American-ArtSamEn
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Lol fail .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 pm

He's like the reaper, just in posts
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1389
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Goofy
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Rank_moderator

http://donotclickhere.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Minus the swearing . EPIC FAIL .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Yea, hope he doesn't become like teh reaper
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Hmm .. I wonder if i should take the effort to .. write a little story . ANYWAY, if you want to write stories, Fleamailman . Check out the Storytime Forum, in the Custom games sectoin . I WAS GOING TO REVIVE IT BUT , I WAS THE LAST PERSON TO POST.
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:59 pm

("...thanks boxman, link me then please..." requested the goblin, adding "...I am already on quite a few writer's sites...")

"...actually, I can only be on a certain number of "last post" threads at any one time, simply I stay, where the pull is, and leave, where the push is, so this creates a turnover, where either I no longer feel happy on their site, or where they no longer feel happy with me, and although this turnover is never high, it is naggingly constant, so it is this turnover then, that compels me to join new sites if I think logically about it...", but in fact, the goblin never thought logically about anything, he simply enjoyed that amazing sensation of just landing somewhere completely unknown and seeing if the site would accept having some goblin persona writing in third person on a "last post" thread, the goblin blurted out "...wow, it's exactly like jumping onto a stage, and seeing if I can win over the audience from nothing but my writing ability...", but it was never a foregone conclusion here

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 454252_Income-Taxes
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Well that's not how it works .. THere are rules.. like Someone writes a mini story, and then and the bottom of their post they write, what the next person has to write about .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:25 pm

("...yes, I've done that game too, but I think what we do here is more interesting, or it will be as things progress..." said the goblin, adding "...I am anonymous so I am not trying to become anything...")

xxxxxx wrote:
fleamailman wrote:if nothing humans ever do is important in itself on the grand scale of the stars across the universe, one is actually free in ones own insignificance
Yes, that is the problem I am facing. I would like to get another book published and again head to conventions, but as long as I stay an internet writer I really have no restrictions on what I can write. If I actually manage to gain some significant fame, I might be forced into the blandness of modern fantasy (I actually heard someone say that they felt modern sci-fi/fantasy was so standardized that it was written by computer programs with the actual writer only adding some mood and character flavor).

I believe at present life itself will keep me at home. My children are at the age where they are trying to make their own decisions, and actually seek my advice. I am however again getting tired with teaching, so looking for something else - and I really do enjoy writing.

"...ah but that is where we differ then mortal, I have no wish to be their type of writer, a "writer's writer" or that "best seller" type writer, for I am, and will always remain, ever anonymous here with only the goal of creating my Internet self and that other goal of knowing myself form what I have posted..." ventured the goblin trying to keep his mind off the falling rain outside and that ever dull depressive continuation of his "dailylife", "...besides..." he continued "...books are all dead, or at least their authors have set them in some sort of published cement, but not here, not now, here the author is me talking back to you before you reply, here you and I are "author/reader" then, this is "live writing" where the only win is to take the last post because it is the one that isn't dead yet, only those who don't post lose here..." and then the slot wondered if the goblin could hurry up because the captain could return any minute to find out that her tyranny of household chores had not been followed by her perpetrator of them, the goblin's fingers hurried across the keyboard again, somehow his morning slumbers were in deep peril he felt

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 1890524
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Alright . I AMS WINNING .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 pm

("...good luck in your winning then..." said the goblin honestly, adding "...you can post anything you like here, and it wins, it is like being on stage...")

the goblin picks up the ringing phone and says his usual "...Bond(pause), James Bond...", "...ah pups, still that old line then, well we haven't changed, guess life can't change us then..." said the goblin's own voice back at him from the other end of the line only that is was him as he had been in his youth, it continued "... anyway I can hear that I lived, so do I marry then and have children, what do I become of myself...", "...well now..." said the older goblin somewhat used to this sort of thing "...well yes I suppose, all that, you throw away all your youthful freedoms willynilly for some trappings of family life and those trinkets of the moneygod, you' ll be basically happy but won't quite fit into your own life it seems, mind you, I wonder who ever neatly fits into growing older...", "...cool, any advice then for my future, pups..." asked the youthful goblin thinking the question would please rather than actually wanting to listen, "...if you don't live your life at surface level, I will be proud of you I guess..." the goblin replied knowing he was wasting his breath, "...sure pups, you take care of myself then, ciou..." as they closed the conversation and put their phones down somehow neither really understood the other but they never had

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Collectables
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Boxman is super amazing and he'll win .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Hello to the dirt pits of moderators and admins we live to die for goblins..

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:50 pm

(the goblin could relate, and had almost used that very line of VS's before only sightly differently)

the morning darkness, the goblin has a coffee as if waiting for the rain to stop though it won't, not for now at least, and work beckons him through it, the goblin looks at a reflected light in a puddle below to gage the droplets against the need for an umbrella, chooses a book from the shelf for the bus journey and readies himself making sure that he has switched off the lights, locked to doors and placed his brain firmly on standby, he steps out and is pelted numb, or who knows perhaps he was numb before "...greetings great temple of the Moneygod, count me amongst your ranks then, I do your bidding..." he says to the waiting unmoved metropolis as the scene closes tight around him

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 KD6061Raining-Cats-Dogs-Posters
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Then comes down the evil of my dark new robots the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 07-11-22_fiac-2

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm

("...I like it, you've got talent VS..." said the goblin, continuing "...don't care what others think, everyone who keeps at it, gains from it, that's what this thread is about really...")

repost from elsewhere

Dumping your past into posts to get rid of the past?

"...one can't get rid of ones past..." replied the goblin but the goblin knew that he couldn't explain "communicating and coming to terms with ones past", though it still didn't stop him wanting to try here saying "...most people have memories but when one has a "shared life" they're not neatly buried and forgotten in the back of ones mind somewhere as one digs them up borrowing from them to create ones works as others would create books, paintings, music, poems or whatever I imagine...", and the goblin knew he could give endless examples but instead the goblin just continued "...the oddest sensation is when one is borrowing something and its ghost enters into focus and one is then communicating with it, that is, one is no longer simply writing about "ones past" in third person, one is staring that ghost in the face while reinforcing that ghost in ones mind with ones pen communicating with it like here and now, so perhaps that's why I find writing so much more exacting than thinking, as if all this were some written tally of my thoughts taken from these communications then..." and with that the goblin crystallized his view saying "...if actors can't play the part for real unless they get into the part, writers are probably are same..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Mummywithmummy
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am

("...enough time has passed I believe, I am posting because I want this forum to succeed now..." said the goblin)

the goblin ventured "...if one is not "last" then one is "past", so the great thing about this game is the chance to post again...", the coffee kicked in so the goblin continued "...me, I am just happy that I still have that chance to post something wonderful, might not post it today, maybe not tomorrow either but who knows what lies within until one comes across it, only one won't come across it if one doesn't first try..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Noah_artist
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am

Stop with the double posting
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:59 am

("...no I was just posting in your absence..." said the goblin adding "...I want to win here, just look how the forum is in a mess at this point, where are the friendly posts to attract new members, all I see is bitch bitch bitch from members more concerned to put other members down rather than coming up with something themselves, I am across 50 forums at this point and this really could be a great one, don't you want that or do you want to continue bitching...", in fact, the goblin was expecting another bitchy reply to come next but if that is what it takes to win this "last post" thread, then the winning of it becomes even more important)

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." a quote which shocked the goblin because although it seemed exactly the point that goblin was getting at by posting like this, it actually came from the Gnostic gospels, so the goblin simply repeated "...when I look at the "last post" thread, it's a fun game with the others here but when I look at the slot itself I am alone and it isn't a game at all, it's a journey to self..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 2j0ef45
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 pm

yes
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:00 pm

repost for "what are you thinking" thread, elsewhere

the goblin is thinking why it was so important to be oneself, and to say "fuck'em" about people who have no way of knowing what is going on in ones own mind, "...all you have is your own thoughts, once those thoughts are surrendered to what people expect from you as their norm, once that happens, then no matter what you wear, what tattoos you might have, what swear words you might use, whatever, you are as good as invisible to them and worse still, probably invisible to yourself too..." said the goblin adding "...but once you have your own self back, once you can see that one doesn't have to buy into their crap to make oneself visible, then one probably is for the right reason..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Crazy_short_survey_win_surprise_pri
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by shikadi Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 pm

fleamailman wrote:
the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 1890524
Haha Doctor Who.
shikadi
shikadi
Magician Trainee
Magician Trainee

User Points : 1270
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 3 Relaxed

http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next