Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Fleamailman - Page 2 Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Fleamailman - Page 2 Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. Fleamailman - Page 2 CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
Fleamailman - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.Fleamailman - Page 2 Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.Fleamailman - Page 2 Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. Fleamailman - Page 2 Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!Fleamailman - Page 2 Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!Fleamailman - Page 2 Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!Fleamailman - Page 2 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
Fleamailman - Page 2 Pictur19

Fleamailman

+9
shikadi
Johnywilko
TMJulian
Noble
Chainfull
fleamailman
Sima
einsteinean
Boxman
13 posters

:: Forum :: Forum

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fleamailman - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleamailman

Post by einsteinean Sun May 24, 2009 8:32 am

I like posting like that. That was pretty fun. I'venever had a hance to express myself in that style of writing.

And I agree, the pictures are very interesting, although I think some of them are paintings.
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

User Points : 2070
My Mood : Fleamailman - Page 2 Amused
Extra Ranks : Fleamailman - Page 2 I_love10

http://einsteinean.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Sun May 24, 2009 8:41 am

"...and forever you will haunt loyal young goodoers on the web and drive them to hate you..." the goblin wearily responded. "...in this lonely day, i have a terrible illness confining me from my sunday services. it was once said "Peace be with you" to those you were close by during the procession. i say it in arabic in stead..."

Fleamailman - Page 2 7-trash-can
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

User Points : 1314
My Mood : Fleamailman - Page 2 Paranoid
Extra Ranks : Fleamailman - Page 2 22433810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Sun May 24, 2009 8:43 am

All that is true.

For some reason young goodoers hate Einsteinean. On this day that I'm bored, I'm really sick and not at church. Peace be with you in Arabic sounds something like "Masalama oh laicolm". I'm not sure how to type it for sound. My sister speaks Arabic and she tells me random stuff.

[Random trash can]
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Sun May 24, 2009 10:16 am

"aah, but it is the ones who do not like EInsteinean that do not realize they do not like themselves, for it takes one to know one."" replied the gnome, chuckling. "one needs to realize one's own flaws before pointing out those of another. It seems as if the golden rules is not being carried into effect very well."
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 am

"...as Lennon once wrote, "words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup", he had no idea that, 4 decades into the future, his prophecy would be fulfilled, and 10,000 newbies would spam their heads off," proclaimed the goblin. ""nothin's gonna change my word" is how you should live. let no newbays put you down for watching a sunset with your mother. but you can put down the endless suckers as shown below..."

Fleamailman - Page 2 2h38v7p
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Sun May 24, 2009 10:33 am

lol. Brady does FAIL. Go Flacco!
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Sun May 24, 2009 10:36 am

"...and the young throwers, such as flacco, do succeed. stupid jerkface salt cakes, like brady, deserve no better than the shameful vick dogs..."

Fleamailman - Page 2 063_fail
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Sun May 24, 2009 10:45 am

Vick deserves to be imprisoned for life. He is such an asshole.
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Sun May 24, 2009 10:47 am

"...those who call others assholes are at least half as bad at the target victim of assholidness. i might as well be called one for spamming, and stealing thunder..."

Fleamailman - Page 2 Will-smith-hancock
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by shikadi Sun May 24, 2009 10:49 am

"...the internet is filled with violence and whatnot, life has changed over the past few decades..."
Fleamailman - Page 2 Dsc02438.sized
shikadi
shikadi
Magician Trainee
Magician Trainee

User Points : 1270
My Mood : Fleamailman - Page 2 Relaxed

http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Sun May 24, 2009 10:55 am

I have to agree.
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun May 24, 2009 2:22 pm

the goblin explained something saying "..."live writing" is completely different from "book writing", first off, the post can't be long since one is competing with facebook here, next off, the hit rate is a pretty fair indicator of ones readership and participation, and last off, the work and it's author are just two sides of the same coin...", and yet the statement seemed too big to explain in one go, but the goblin knew that it was the last bit that was the most important and biggest difference, continuing "...it's the same difference as can be seen between that of the cinema and the theater, where in this case those books, like films, seem some set record of the something previous , whereas posts are more like the theater, where the audience is viewing everything first hand...", at which point the goblin felt there was something else to add here, continuing "...the total number of hits to a thread tells one of its readership, and the number of hits divided by the number of posts gives the participation rate, some "last post" threads I do have a high readership rate, while others have a high large participation rate, and yet as much I understand the workings of these threads, the fact that I remain anonymous, simply means that none of what I have just written matters beyond the fact that I enjoy "live writing" far more than I would "dead writing"..."

Fleamailman - Page 2 3D_ANIMATION_DAVEY_DALEKS
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 256
My Mood : Fleamailman - Page 2 Inspired
Extra Ranks : Fleamailman - Page 2 Rank_banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm

"..the redundancy of flea's exemplary writing has thus taken ovr my brain...spam, 'o spam, rubbish -- it makes lot sense if you use your brain"

Fleamailman - Page 2 Homersimpsonsbrain

"..well, no"

Noble
Nuke Commander
Nuke Commander

User Points : 1409
Extra Ranks : Fleamailman - Page 2 Rank_gmteam

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun May 24, 2009 2:57 pm

("...I like it, you lot have talent, your posts have content mortals, not easy to find the right words and matching picture, so I notice it straight off..." said the goblin)

the goblin was weighing what he'll write now that he had received a PM from someone elsewhere explaining that the admin there was in hospital from a heart attack, meaning that the goblin should cheer her up by doing some "get well" post, "...I know, and I am writing it now, and yet what is odd is the background of anonymity here, you see, I don't know her for all our friendliness and cooperation to date, it's just that some "dailylife" considerations are simply carried over onto the Internet too like this...", he writes "well, if you didn't have that a big heart in the first place none of this wouldn't have ever happened", seeing that those two safe replies of "get well soon" or "you are in my prayers" would bore the goblin if he was ever on the receiving end of them, "...for me, those normal replies simply betray the poster as someone either "fobbing off the post" or as someone a bit dull in nature..." explained the goblin

Fleamailman - Page 2 Untitledwwww
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Sun May 24, 2009 5:19 pm

The Musnters never dies.
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Sun May 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Nice pic. I love that show.
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TMJulian Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 pm

For First Time eva' I Agree with Einsteinean
TMJulian
TMJulian
Special K
Special K

User Points : 735
My Mood : Fleamailman - Page 2 Cold

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun May 24, 2009 11:56 pm

repost from elsewhere, something written in Winter

"...well there are goblins and goblins, not all of them are bad though, some of them like myself can be quite friendly..." said the goblin not knowing what to write next, something about himself perhaps, about being a working father living in Geneva, etc., though all that was his "dailylife" self and had hardly any barring as to who he actually was inside, "...no, the trouble with the Internet is that, once one is here, one starts to sees oneself as two diverging selves, that is, one sees ones "dailylife" self as something like a series of downhill retrenchments that leaves one ever more incapacitated and alone, as opposed to ones "Internet" self which grows with practice, becoming more capable, fluid and imaginative as the years pass..." the goblin reached over the table for his coffee cup which no doubt would fuel his next bit, continuing "...so does it boil down to this question then "is the written work the author while the author is still writing it", so isn't this author then the part I play here for myself on this masked ball of the Internet, that is, since that "Internet" self, which I hide in my "dailylife" has just as much right to claim to be me as the person reflected in the mirror doesn't it, simply both mes are me like two sides of the same coin aren't they...", but by now the goblin's coffee was drunk, the question too, at this point sounded as intrusive as the air that slowly peculated through the walls, perhaps even underlining the view form the window of this unforgiving iced up city held firmly trapped under the bitterest of freezingly cold stark days, trapped in real life, "...oh no, that is not all of me then, I am more than this that "dailylife" outside of me..." concluded the goblin continuing here as if to prove that fact to himself, that his Internet self was him too

Fleamailman - Page 2 Art-asp_rqe_08

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon May 25, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Mon May 25, 2009 6:24 am

Thanks TMJ.

Now the picture above me is interesting, at best.
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon May 25, 2009 7:17 am

59) the goblin could see it coming, his mother in her 86th year had Alzheimer's and yet looking back it had been a fight worth waging for her. In fact he still thanked his wife and children for their understanding over those many months apart from them it had taken, that is, between its first state of simple forgetfulness on to that usual fully blown abusive state one sees rooted in someone not knowing who anyone was around them were. the goblin's nights had been long, he had had to make sure that she did not escape the house nor fall, meaning a watch that was each night every night. So between the goblin and his father they had gained his mother a year and half longer in her own home, and it was only until she had become featally incontinent too that they admitted defeat and placed her in a secure home. Looking back, his feelings were mixed, first off there were no regrets, he was happy at himself, he still is, and he had looked at this more as chance to say thank you to his mother than as any burden or bore, but he had also had to admit to himself that somewhere in all this his mother had already died, she was there and not there. Anyway if the goblin had to take a memory with him, it would be of almost the last time he saw her before he returned to Switzerland. You see hospitals in England are not allowed to restrain people and yet his mother would have only fallen if she tried to stand up, so they laid her back comfortably in a reclining chair in the sitting room while the goblin stroked her hand like a cat. "I want to sit up" she would ask, "in a moment" the goblin would reply knowing that it couldn't be, she would clasp the side of the chair, pull and then give up. "I want to sit up" again, the goblin felt like he was looking at someone drowning, "in a moment", again and again until that image stuck in flea's memory,it just seemed to sum up Alzheimer's for him

Fleamailman - Page 2 Alzheimers
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Mon May 25, 2009 7:33 am

Once again, interesting.
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Mon May 25, 2009 1:08 pm

I am Fleamailman - Page 2 Inspired by the "goblin"
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon May 25, 2009 1:59 pm

day's end, Halloween, and the goblin passed the cemetery where voices seemed to say "...and where are our sweets then, are we now forgotten...", so the goblin promised to return the next day with a few he hadn't given away, adding "...alright but it'll be our secret then...", "...thanks, promise..." they seemed to reply as he walked on in the growing darkness

Fleamailman - Page 2 548180900_9ca7b65c4d
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon May 25, 2009 2:03 pm

cycling in the wind the cold cuts into the goblin's face as he rides towards to bus terminal and always at this point his grandmothers words spring to mind "...if you cycle into the wind you will be colder than walking whereas if you cycle with the wind you will be warmer..." to the 10 year old goblin at the time it was true wisdom but today it is a friendly ghost that pops up each time he cycles in cold windy weather, making the goblin wonder by what ghost his own children would remember him by

Fleamailman - Page 2 E9x3s3
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Mon May 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Fleamailman - Page 2 548180900_9ca7b65c4d