Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

The Guardian Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

The Guardian Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. The Guardian CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
The Guardian EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
The Guardian EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
The Guardian EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
The Guardian EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
The Guardian EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
The Guardian EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
The Guardian EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
The Guardian EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
The Guardian EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.The Guardian Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.The Guardian Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. The Guardian Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!The Guardian Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!The Guardian Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!The Guardian 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
The Guardian Pictur19

The Guardian

3 posters

:: Forum :: Stories :: Written Stories

Go down

The Guardian Empty The Guardian

Post by Marshazzle Fri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm

This is just a sneak peek of a new story I have been writing for a while now, hope you enjoy Very Happy

Mt. Everest, 9:00 EST, Oct. 5, 2030
His hand trembled grasping for a ledge above his forhead. Every cell in his body seemed to shake in fear, but excitment for the gracious climb. Reaching for a rock above him a thornbush abovehand latched onto his plaid jacket nearly ripping it. He held on for dear life using his other hand as a utensile. He delatched the thorns and continued as the sky started to cry. Tears flowing down the rock walls making it harder to climb the ledge. One arm slipped in a instance as he wrapped his leg around a nearby plant root sticking out of the moist rock. He cried out for what he though couldn't hear him in pain and misery. "Lord, why must you take this uppon me, stop the rain at once!" He almost couldn't hang on much longer, shaking to the point of dispare he held on as if hislife depended on it. And that it did. Nothing seemed to matter as if time passed through his brain focussing on every move he made, for one could cost his life, his only life. Wiping the tears from his eyes onto his jacket now with a tear in it he continued. The rain now drizzling for about 20 minutes had passed in his shortage. When he reached a fairly lardge ground, he stopped for a few minutes to rest his mind. His adrenaline and insanity boosted in unbeleif for he could have just died and nobody would be there to hear a sound. If a tree fell and nobody was there to see it, would it make a sound, they say? If only one man strideth on the Earth, would he be able to keep conversation? He fell asleep with these thoughts wondering around in his endless list of worries and droughts.... "Keep me safe" He mumbled under his breath, "Keep me safe."
He was shortly woken to a loud crack that echoed from the sides of the canyon below. He opened his eyes. If I was to die, where would I wither upon? Where would my final destination expose? "Questions of nonsense" He quickly shouted, now realizing his ledge was a collapse. "Lord!" The rock cracked farther to the point of surrender. His big life depending on one small crack. He stood still crying as any human would, for that is one of the emotions humans were born with and we cant change. Weeping and depression became himself whispering, "No, no... no...." With that, the ledge came loose and the helpless wonderer fell to the death of himself. As he fell he closed his eyes knowing not what lie ahead. The ledge skimming his head as he fell along with dirt chunks that smashed against his head. Bloody and bruised he fell and let his arms dangle out, "Take me! Take me!"
*BAM!*
To be continued?

That was just 1 1/2 pages of rthe story, i may realease more to you later, because im already on page 71. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, Very Happy
Marshazzle
Marshazzle
Thunder Hawk
Thunder Hawk

User Points : 1792
My Mood : The Guardian Sleepy

Back to top Go down

The Guardian Empty Re: The Guardian

Post by Jyo Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Nice opening. When you finish your novel, i'd suggest you seek professional opinions prior to publishing the story.
Jyo
Jyo
Devil's Hornet
Devil's Hornet

User Points : 369
My Mood : The Guardian Daring
Extra Ranks : The Guardian Rank_admin

https://jyoforumns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Guardian Empty Re: The Guardian

Post by Boxman Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Not something i'd read. I'm not the reading type. :/