Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Storytime Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Storytime Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. Storytime CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Storytime EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
Storytime EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
Storytime EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
Storytime EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
Storytime EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
Storytime EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
Storytime EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
Storytime EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
Storytime EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.Storytime Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.Storytime Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. Storytime Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!Storytime Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!Storytime Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!Storytime 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
Storytime Pictur19

Storytime

+2
King of Things
Jyo
6 posters

Go down

Storytime Empty Storytime

Post by Jyo Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:27 pm

This is very simple if you have a creative mind at hand: All you do is come up with a very short story or sentence regarding the person, place or thing that the previous person wrote. Ex:

First word: Chris brown

Type your made up story here

Then put the next word here

Ok, lets have the first one be Chris Brown :p any takers?
Jyo
Jyo
Devil's Hornet
Devil's Hornet

User Points : 369
My Mood : Storytime Daring
Extra Ranks : Storytime Rank_admin

https://jyoforumns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Storytime Empty Re: Storytime

Post by King of Things Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Rawr.

One day Chris Brown was walking home from Jewel with a bag of condomns. He planned on using them that night with his girlfriend, Harianna. He got extra-large, although he could have settled with super-small :{ then he tried one on. It fit like a glove, if a glove hangs 9 inches off.

Anyway, he was all set for his fabulous date tonight. However, Harianna had other opinions.

"We are THROUGH!"

Chris felt his chest deflate, like a bloon popped inside of him. "Nooooooooo"
Then Harianna said "Ya"

So Chris had one of those insane, rage felt moments where he has to beat the crap out of someone. (I have those). Then (you don't?!) he took his meaty fist and SMASHED it through Harianna's... couch.

Harianna sued, blagh blagh blagh. Read People magazine for the rest of the story.

Chili Peppers
King of Things
King of Things
Territory Master
Territory Master

Location : You know the movie about the guy in other people's backyards...?
User Points : 410
My Mood : Storytime Fine
Extra Ranks : Storytime Rank_gmteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosen Bloon Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Rofl. x'D lol!
Chosen Bloon
Chosen Bloon
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 195
My Mood : Storytime Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Continue.. (FAILED)

Alright ,so there is this little girl who lived in Some foriegn place called chili peppers. She was walking along the street .. minding her own bussiness, when she found a Peso on the ground. After a tiring day of failed attempts of crossing the boarder.. She felt as if she should of spent that peso on relaxing. So she walked to the market where she thought see could buy some fresh fruit. But found herself crossing paths with Chris brown exempting his rage over Harianna. She tryed to run and hide. but Chris caught up with her .. and gave her multiple Vag kicks. Chili peppers was later known as Rhianna after the brutal beating. (if i spelt that right.)
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1396
My Mood : Storytime Mudkip14

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh.. I need a word to start a new subject.. BORAT.
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Things Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Borat fell off a cliff because some anti-racist Muslim pushed him for being to racist in his movie. Something good now...

Cookies, which I gave up for Lent.
King of Things
King of Things
Territory Master
Territory Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jyo Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:09 pm

One day, while in rehab, the cookie monster could not take it any longer. Sure, he was offered all of the crack he could snort up his nostrils, and all of the beer he could chug down before he unexpectedly passed out, but all he wanted was his drug of choice; none other than the powerful drug of cookies. And not just those cookies you see near the keeblers iced fudge cookies, but those rich, indulgent chocolate chip cookies that only he could enjoy as much as chris brown enjoys beating the crap out of girls. So, when all of the guards in the rehab center were on their nightshift( which wasn't even that affective due to their love of alcohol), the cookie monstor began his escape out of the rehab center. Just when he had thought he escaped when he approached the front door, he spotted a figure on the corner of his eye. And, that's right, you guessed it, it was none other than chris brown. Chris brown absolutely beat the shit out of the cookie monster and prevented him from escaping. But chris brown later regreted his decision, because he initionally thought the cookie monster was rihanna after a breat reduction. But, maybe we all are a little too harsh on the cookie monster. Maybe we need to give him a few cookies once in a while.

Cookie(part 2)
Jyo
Jyo
Devil's Hornet
Devil's Hornet

User Points : 369
My Mood : Storytime Daring
Extra Ranks : Storytime Rank_admin

https://jyoforumns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Things Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 pm

And then came the lawyers and the angry parents. Our children should not eat cookies! Don't encourage them! Then Cookie was stripped of his cookied suit and made to weear a veggie suit!

The veggie moster liiiiiives! He had to say. But all he wanted was a cookie.

he started having chats with Chris Brown. He started plotting his reveeeeeeeeenge...

One day, when Elmo was giving a lecture on not eating to many cookies, he was supposed to swoop down eating celery, because he is the celery monster after all.

But Chris had taught him. Oh yes he had.

Cookie plowed Elmo with all of his weight. He scrambled up and picked up the cookie, and, and...

Cookie (pt 3)
King of Things
King of Things
Territory Master
Territory Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:40 pm

I guess it's my turn.. - _ - .

Chris Brown Broke swift Kicked cookies face. Throwing the cookie to the floor. The Veggie monster could not hold back her feelings anymore.. afterall she was the.. COOKIE MONSTER. ! She watched the cookie tumble to the ground.. in slow motion.. as Chris started beating Cookie's face in. All she wanted was just one more cookie.. This was the last cookie before she quit. She thought in her head. Elmo now just a curious by stander.. Chris bent down. Picked up the cookie. And crushed it with his bare hands. While staring at the cookie monster with a Blank face. Cookie didn't know what was going on, She felt as if she had an Incontrolable rage. She reached in her put pocket and..

Cookie (Final Story.)

Last edited by Boxman on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finish the story : - ))
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Things Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm

guys, please don't post comments like that. just post a story.
King of Things
King of Things
Territory Master
Territory Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Alright Kot, i added to my last post... now someone has to finish it off. : )
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Cookie had somehow known, his mind somehow went back to the point where they had first met in fact, and now, looking at her, the years had sharpened her stare as if highlighted by those thin lines that had formed from the corners of her eyes outwards, "...they had to do it Cookie, you know that, the company's in a bad way and honestly, if there was any other way, believe me I..., ..." she paused, looking into Cookie's face to gage his mind still drowning in the shock of it, numbed with disbelief perhaps but not quite dead, she continued anyway "...they would have kept you...", the slow silence of the office contrasted completely with muffled noise of the factory equipment heard through the door, while they just looked at each other with nothing more to say, in the end he pressed his hands hard down on the elbows of the chair to raise himself, then, standing up, he took the file in some fake army fashion, clasped it in his left hand under his shoulder, and accepted her handshake before making for the door, where one final glance found her her still looking at him till she then broke off eye contact to correct something on the computer screen again, the handle opened the door inwards to a wave of machine noise and human commotion as he walked slowly back to his work group though really he just had nothing to say to them, his life seemed so different now

(next word, reflection)
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 256
My Mood : Storytime Inspired
Extra Ranks : Storytime Rank_banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SF Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Okay, one day Carl went to his lake with his friends and family. They were having a good time until Carl approached the water. Carl looked at the water and saw his reflection. There was something wrong with his reflection, though. His reflection appeared as Barrack Obama. So Carl started to ask his family if he looked like Barrack Obama. Carl's sister's reply to the question was "Are you kidding me?" His mother's reply was "I wish...". His brothers reply was "What have you been smoking?" Carl said back "The hopes and dreams George Bush already crushed up.."

And now for the worst ending a story could possibly have..

But Carl finally woke from his dream.
SF
SF
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

User Points : 722
My Mood : Storytime Ambivalent

Back to top Go down

Post by SF Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh yeah Uhmm.. Topic: Wal Mart greeter.
SF
SF
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

User Points : 722
My Mood : Storytime Ambivalent

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 am

the Wal Mart greeter had left with the cart so the goblin just filled out a notice: "Missing, American housewife last seen pushing grocery cart down goblin's last post thread, if found please return to her to the supermarket where another one can be duly attached, warning, do not feed and do not approach as she can be dangerous in that she might fall on you, thank you", "...there slot the things I do for this site, honestly I should get a some award for this...", "...goblin, if we do come across this American housewife ourselves...", "...don't worry slot, I have it all planned, we can borrow a dumpcart, turn it on its side and roll her in, ah wait a sec, how are we going to get the dumpcart upright again..." the goblin looked down and was rubbing his chin "...you know slot this could be more difficult than I thought..." said the goblin now open to suggestions

(next word, time)
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm

although their silence was never asked for, it just seemed given to this unfolding moment as each monk resigned himself to his own thoughts on this, their last cold rain swept Winter's morning together, how it was to them as if God himself had drawn some curtain of drizzling cloud tight around their solitary boats as they now rowed out against that short time left to them to reach the center of the lake, before they, and more importantly those three bells, had to perform that final act of defiance towards that Lord Protector and his roundheads, "...no, I see them still..." said the goblin looking across the lake on towards the ruined abbey in the background, adding "...writer's see ghosts in everything...", the abbot signaled, and the monks lifted the boards that let slip the heavy bells into the cold water that fast swallowed them into the dark depths below, the goblin's vision just followed the anguish of the scene once more

Storytime Lake

(next word: need)
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content