Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Pictur19

the last person to post here, wins

+6
Natz
Noble
shikadi
Johnywilko
Boxman
fleamailman
10 posters

:: Garbage :: Trash Bin

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Empty Re: the last person to post here, wins

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:06 pm

meanwhile, back in Gotham city, Batman and Robin burst onto the scene "...drat..." Batman's fist hits his cupped hand "Robin I don't get it, this goblin guy is always one step ahead of us, worse I'm sure he's a penguin too, he got to have a weakness if only we could find it Robin we'd have him, Robin what we need is a plan..." "...Batman, what say you that me and my merry men joineth this brigand in Gotham forest yonder and there offer council that he may yet steal but from the rich to offer unto the poor..." "...alright Robin what's that in English and start the sentence with "holy cow Batman"...", "...prithy who sayeth "holy cow Batman" in this here age thus, t'is but a fabrication of the mind's eye m'thinks, come let us settle on "haynonnyno Batman" t'is wisdom is it not...", the waitress interrupts the goblin's string of thought "...excuse me could you pay your coffee it's 3 francs please, oh let me guess, you're a writer..." "...well sort of I'm a dyslexic with multipersonality disorder and a posting addiction..." "...great I've never met one of those, could I have a signature in case you become famous and die, thanks..." "...here you go, by the way do you know sometimes I wonder if the gods might actually envy us our mortality..." "...oh that's too deep for me, sorry but thanks anyway..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 0808ABatman
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 256
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Inspired
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Rank_banned

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Empty Re: the last person to post here, wins

Post by Boxman Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:12 pm

This is getting a little annoying .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1396
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Mudkip14
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Rank_gmteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Ohmaigawd.

fleamailman. STFU.

Noble
Nuke Commander
Nuke Commander

User Points : 1409
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Lol noob why does, your Siggy say that you love me ?
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kareljanis Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:41 pm

its a username trick. type {{.USERNAME}} (without the .) and it shows the username of whoever is logged ion on that computer. it says kareljanis for me.

and someone please lock this
kareljanis
kareljanis
Gold Minor
Gold Minor

User Points : 291
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Mellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:52 pm

I can't mod on this forum . Razz
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Master Noob wrote:Ohmaigawd.

fleamailman. STFU.

("...trump it or lump it, MYAHAHAHAHA..." went the goblin at seeing that, adding "...you may lock this thread whenever you wish mortals, do you give up already then...")

the goblin greatest happiness was both "being alive" and being "able to reflect upon it", "...in fact, I suppose that I could base my happiness on external factors like, "health", "possessions", and "relationships"..." explained the goblin continuing "...but they're external happinesses that ill health, financial ruin, or simple old age could no doubt easily erode away, no my happiness, from this point on, must be found from within me and radiate outwards towards my "dailylife" and not depend on "dailylife" itself, since old age will slap me in the face if I don't aim for something deeper in the end..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Beaconhome
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by shikadi Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:09 am

Have you finished yet?
shikadi
shikadi
Magician Trainee
Magician Trainee

User Points : 1270
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Relaxed

http://yiwu.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 am

shikadi wrote:Have you finished yet?

("...yes, if this is allowed to be the last post here..." replied the goblin somehow knowing that the jyobots couldn't resist themselves, adding "...are but that is humans for you, their greed never quite lets them walk away MYAHAHAHAHA...")

a reply to that constantly asked "what do I win" question

"...the poster wins here a great chance to experience first hand "futility and despair" in friendly surroundings..." said the goblin

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Laugh_Now_54_fullsize

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 am

I love your style baby Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 am

Violent Sodomy wrote:I love your style baby Wink

"...then I am your servant madam..." said the goblin wondering if he knew her from somewhere else

repost from elsewhere today

The Zombie Queen decreed that death of all males, that they should be flayed alive and then chopped into small pieces and then burnt.....

the goblin noticed that queenbot had probably had a bad day the graveyard, saying "...just let your boyfriend whisper in your ear how very wicked you really are, and you will feel much better my queen...", the goblin seemed to remember that women like to be appreciated for their finer qualities

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Full_moon_final_elfwood
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:53 am

Then i ( teleport ) to the land of no return.

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 am

("...as you wish VS, as long as I am last here that is..." replied the goblin once more)

the goblin finds himself watching the US open tennis match between the woman who looks like a runaway farm tractor and the man wearing women's clothes it seems, "...actually I am all for the reintroduction of women in woman's tennis..." concludes the goblin again

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Cat_tennis
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am

Ohkay.
Someone should lock this now, or let us. ( HINT )

Noble
Nuke Commander
Nuke Commander

User Points : 1409
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:38 am

("...good idea, let's close the fastest growing thread on this site, of course that just means I win though, simply if you don't like this thread, turn off your notifications to it, but the fact that you want it closed means that can't match it or why else would it matter, you'll also notice that I have not done anything against your rules here..." mentioned the goblin interested as ever)

in fact no one knew if Obama was "any good", just that he was "so much better", and with that the goblin too put his faith in Obama, and yet the goblin also suspected this crash of 2009/10 was now imminent, and that any correction in the market could somehow be "delayed", "accepted in defeat", or "fought tooth and nail", or any mix of those scenarios perhaps then, and yet, still this crash would just flood in like a some financial tsunami, if only because it seems natural that these monitory faultlines inevitably and invariably correct themselves taking their investors and everyone else with them each time, "...here we are again then, any reason why this time is should be any different, bar in possible magnitude perhaps..." ventured the goblin

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Rssupobama_big
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:47 pm

It isn't the fasted growing thread on the site .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Boxman wrote:It isn't the fasted growing thread on the site .

("...agreed, the "tug of war" thread probably has more replies, but I didn't see any others, and if everyone would just let me win here, I would be happy and this thread would come to an end by itself..." suggested the goblin again)

another ghost, the goblin remembered the true story in newspaper about a super powerful motorcycle that had killed two of three brothers, of course the point of the story was what would the third brother do, "ride it" or "sell it", but for the goblin, at that time without children or those who depended on him, it was the wonderful image, of staking ones life in race with death, which haunted him "...besides, death, you can say "call" at any time so what do I stake then..." asked the goblin knowing death always replied "...up to you, how fast do you want to go..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Sexybeast
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Away to the dungeons with the Goblin.

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 pm

as usual Violent Sodomy turned up dressed in her school uniform and shouted
“...you won't get away with it you wicked goblin ...” that is while
threateningly raising her magic wand up into the air as she span round,
the music started, flashing lights, ribbons appeared to the words
“SailorSodomy” half a day later a now dizzy whatever faces off the
goblin for the possession of the last post thread, the goblin's
sardonic smile lets out the words “...your cute postable thingies won't
help you now, I have sealed off the lady's room, your nose
powdering days are over, admit defeat and I will let you live mortal MYAHAHAHAHA...”,
“...oh no not our restroom...” she sighs perplexed, suddenly the stork
of a red rose hits the goblin's center of control(his bistro table no
less) Boxman dressed like Dracula in goggles appears and calmly remarks
“...anything to help you VS but I'm still looking for toilet
paper...”, the goblin beats a retreats but no doubt his dire plots will
continue here

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 100_7495
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:55 pm

And again the goblin shouted GO TO HELL with the people. Fuck your ass hole the people shouted back. And choped the goblins head off drank the blood ate the head first and put the rest of the body in a garbage dump in india for the poor kids to fight over.

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 pm

(at which point the goblin thanked Violent Sodomy for her imaginative post, saying "...alas goblins do not die so easily, for I have eaten English food and lived, now isn't that amazing..." felt the goblin who put a post explaining in more detail now)

the goblin never forgot Hemingway's ways famous line "If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a movable feast", and then the goblin felt that he too, should try for a quote, something like "..."if you are lucky enough to have lived in London as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for London is "meals on wheels" then..." ventured the goblin

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 D_019337
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeSteel Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey, this is really dumb.

I think I'll lock it.

OH WAIT I CAN'T YET.
JakeSteel
JakeSteel
Territory Master
Territory Master

User Points : 277
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Hungry10
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Rank_moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Me neither . :-( . But i'll most likely get de-moded, then upgrade to a global mod Very Happy .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Boxman wrote:Me neither . :-( . But i'll most likely get de-moded, then upgrade to a global mod Very Happy .

("...meaning that I am helping you again, see how I support this site mortals..." mentioned the goblin who had noticed the section description "General Chat; If you wish to chat about something random, here is the place to do so" and yet see how the goblin suffers when he does just that)

the goblin had come to an agreement with the owner of the bistro, in that as soon a the place filled with lunch people the goblin would uproot to the bar and continue tappidytyping from there, the owner had once asked why the goblin typed so much "...well life is a race with death for revealing oneself through ones creations...", "..yer OK, but that isn't going to pay the bills then, is it..." the owner replied, so the goblin just found himself remembering that line he knew “Domine, quo vadis(I am going back to be crucified again since you are departing from it)" and typed on

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 419px-Domine,_quo_vadis%3F
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 am

fleamailman wrote:(at which point the goblin thanked Violent Sodomy for her imaginative post, saying "...alas goblins do not die so easily, for I have eaten English food and lived, now isn't that amazing..." felt the goblin who put a post explaining in more detail now)

the goblin never forgot Hemingway's ways famous line "If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a movable feast", and then the goblin felt that he too, should try for a quote, something like "..."if you are lucky enough to have lived in London as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for London is "meals on wheels" then..." ventured the goblin

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 D_019337
The english food part xD love it. With the heart of a goblin i will win this fight.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 2 Goblin_by_oliver_hunter_2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next